The South Chapel

 

Exterior of the South Chapel

 

Little is known about the South Chapel, although there is is another piscina (see North Aisle) on the wall above the Victorian radiator. This was the original site of the organ until it was moved in about 1870. The Chapel opens into the South Transept.

Today the Chapel commemorates those who lost their lives during the Second World War, and there hang two British Legion Standards.

 

South Chapel Interior